Terms and Conditions for ustimenews
Welcome to ustimenews. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the website.
- Use of the website. You may use the website for lawful purposes only. You may not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Intellectual property. The content on the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, is the property of ustimenews or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content on the website for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of ustimenews.
- Disclaimer of warranties. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ustimenews makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website. ustimenews will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Limitation of liability. In no event will ustimenews be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the website, even if ustimenews has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold ustimenews and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing law. These Terms and your use of the website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [State], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to the Terms. ustimenews reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use of the website after the posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
- Entire agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and ustimenews with respect to the website. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. ustimenews reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your use of the website at any time and for any reason.
- Contact us. If you have any questions about these Terms or the website, please contact us at [Contact email or address].
Please note that these terms and conditions are just a sample and are not intended to be legal advice. It is always a good idea to consult with a lawyer before publishing terms and conditions for your website.
Unless otherwise stated, ustimenews and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ustimenews. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ustimenews for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ustimenews
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ustimenews
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ustimenews
- Redistribute content from ustimenews
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ustimenews does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ustimenews,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ustimenews shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ustimenews reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ustimenews a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ustimenews; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ustimenews. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ustimenews’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.